Fleeting giggles where you can get them

Giggle. No, really giggle. Out loud.

Wasn't that fun! I love to giggle. Now, if someone is in the room with you, start giggling and see if that other person doesn't begin to giggle, too. Go ahead, I'll wait.

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Are you giggling?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

There now! Don't you feel better? I do thank you. I was giggling just thinking about you, Dear Reader, laughing. Laughter is very infectious. And, I think the most infectious laughter is that of a small child giggling.

I was in a store just window shopping the other day, but please don't tell Old Man. He'll think I bought something expensive. Which I did, but he doesn't have to know. Anyway, while I was browsing the shelves in this department store, I happened upon a baby about 2 feet tall, really cute, with blond little pigtails, a button nose and a yellow tshirt that had a bulls eye on it and the words, "Press me".  Oh, now there is an open invitation.

There were 2 dolls on the shelf, and I pushed the button on one and she just sat there and smiled back at me. I pressed again. The same cherubic smile staring back at me. I picked her up and to feel for a button but could not find one. So, I set her down beside her sister and I turned my attention to her.

I reached up and just  barely touched her belly when her face lit up and she began to giggle so hard and loud, she seemed to butt boogey in place! My word!! She jiggled and danced so hard that other things on the shelf began to fall off! I was just able to catch everything.

The baby doll was giggling that infectious laugh that makes me giggle, too. It wasn't long before I was laughing so hard that I was crying!

I thought everyone needs a baby doll like this. It retails for only $19.99! Hmm, Christmas is coming up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Resolutions - Which Should Not Be Fleeting

Fleeting Blogs and Readers

Fleeting Whizzz-dom