Fleeting Anniversaries

Do you realize, Dear Reader, that it has been a full year for my blog! I turned a year old Saturday, the first and didn't even realize it. If I had, I would have written something. My first blog from a year ago was very short, but so full of high hopes! This is all there was:

This blog is for fleeting thoughts. Perhaps a better name is "Stream-of-Conscience Thoughts". Because that's what it is. Never a dull moment! At least, I hope not.


Doesn't that just melt the socks off your nose? I began this blog for a couple of reasons. First, I wanted to think funny thoughts. A lot of serious things were going on in my life - still are- and I felt like I needed comic relief. The second reason for this blog is that it is a tool with which I'm honing my writing skills. I have succeeded in the comic relief, but I'm not so sure about improving my writing skills. Time will tell.

So, this blog started out being for just me. But, I have some regular readers now, mostly family who feel sorry for me because they think no one is reading what I write. I have enjoyed my new adventure of blogging and I hope you, Dear Reader, have enjoyed the journey as well. Thank you for taking the time to read and to send me suggestions and advice. Please share the link to this blog on your webpage, or by word of mouth. And if you are a twitter, would you tweet the short url? We live in a serious world and we could all use a little comic relief.

© 2011 Carol Phares

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Resolutions - Which Should Not Be Fleeting

Fleeting Blogs and Readers

Fleeting Whizzz-dom